martes, 10 de abril de 2018

Loco mundo sin mañana

All around me are familiar faces Worn out places, worn out faces Going nowhere, going nowhere Their tears are filling up their glasses No expression, no expression ---------------------------------------------- Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow No tomorrow, no tomorrow -------------------------------------------- The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had (...) Went to school and I was very nervous No one knew me, no one knew me The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take When people run in circles it's a very very Mad world, mad world

Una de esas versiones que superan al original. Y eso que Tears For Fears son de lo mejor que nos dejaron los 80, y Orzabal un peasso compositor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Contribuyentes